Effective date: June 16, 2017
Welcome to NepalVR, a product of VisualiseVR and Semantic Creation Pvt. Ltd. NepalVR is a Virtual Reality platform focusing on tourism of Nepal. Access VR experiences, videos, galleries and teleport yourself to the land of himalayas and natural beauty. We are bringing VR technology closer to everyone.
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information.
- You are not required to provide us with personal information to use the Platforms. You do, however, have to provide us with your Facebook public information including, but not limited to, your name, your address, phone number, and email address, to unlock full features of the product. We may also collect information about you through a number of other methods including those outlined below.
- If you choose to share, post messages, comments or other information in one or any of the Content, we may maintain on the Platforms such information about you as you choose to disclose in your posting.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a file specific to you. We may maintain a record or notes of communications with you regarding your account.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- We use Log Files/GPS data on certain of the Platforms to collect and store certain information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include, but is not limited to, internet protocol addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, for various purposes, including, but not limited to, to analyze trends, to administer the Platforms, to track users' navigation around the Platforms and to gather demographic information. We may link this automatically collected data to personal information you provide to us.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information.
- We use your personal information for various purposes, including, but not limited to, to provide you with products or services that you have requested, to respond to questions or communications from you, and to contact you. In addition, we may send to you e-mails including, but not limited to, e-mails offering products or services which we think you may be interested in or to ask you to participate in a survey.
- Where applicable, we may also use your information in order to process your credit card payments, to fulfill your orders and/or requests, to facilitate your viewing of our Platforms, to communicate with you, and to provide you with information about the Platforms, and some of our partners and third party companies in which we think you may be interested. We also use this information to compile broad demographic and usage information about our users in general that does not contain anything that could be used to identify you personally.
- We may use IP addresses and anonymous demographic information to tailor your experiences at our Platforms by showing content in which we think you will be interested and displaying content according to your preferences. Anonymous demographic information is shared with advertisers and market researchers on an aggregate basis.
We use information collected to evaluate and improve our services. We may develop and use, in our sole discretion, consumer research, which may be based on your use of our services.
3. How We Share Your Personal Information.
- In some cases, we will share information we collect (including personal information and/or anonymous demographic information) with third party companies, including, but not limited to, parties that may offer products or services in which we believe you may be interested, and with businesses with whom NepalVR has a customer or other contractual relationship, or prospective relationship. We also share this information with third parties with whom we partner to carry out promotions or other business activities, including but not limited to, co-promoting and administering sweepstakes and contests.
- We may also share information we collect with third party service providers to manage certain aspects of the services we provide, such as maintaining our servers and processing or fulfilling orders for products and services you purchase through the Platforms.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may also disclose your information in special cases if required to do so by law, court order or governmental authority or when we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is otherwise necessary or advisable, including, for instance, to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering with the rights or property of NepalVR, another user or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
In the event of a change in ownership or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity, we reserve the right to transfer all information collected in connection with the Platforms, including, but not limited to, email addresses and other personal information, to a separate entity.
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, NepalVR, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
4. Use and Disclosure of Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- We may use the non-personally identifiable information we collect to analyze how the Platforms are used for various purposes, including to improve the design and content of the Platforms and to assist us in personalizing the user experience. We may share non-personally identifiable information with others, including, but not limited to, but not limited affiliated and non-affiliated companies.
- If you would prefer not to receive marketing or promotional e-mails from us that may relate, for example, to new product or services or offerings, you may opt-out of receiving these communications by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or by using the opt-out mechanism that is contained in an email.
Please be aware that we, or our affiliates or clients, may continue to contact you by email or postal mail or other means for administrative or informational purposes, including, but not limited to, follow-up messages regarding the administration of your account, any products, services, features or functions you have affirmatively enrolled in or registered to use, goods, services or products you have ordered or other transactions you have undertaken across the Platforms.
5. Blogs, Discussion Groups and Other Community Tools.
We may, from time to time, make blogs, discussion groups and other community tools available to you on certain sections of the Platforms. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information for other users to view and for us to use as we deem appropriate. You should carefully consider whether to disclose your personal information in these areas, since anyone may access your publicly posted information.
6. Third Party Advertisers.
We may engage an advertising partner to serve advertisements across the Platforms. If we do so, we may share information, including, but not limited to, usage information, about users with such party for the purpose of targeting the advertisements across the Platforms.
7. Links to Other Sites.
- The Platforms may contain links to other Internet sites, resources and sources of NepalVR. By clicking on any banner advertisement or other link, you will be redirected off the Platforms and to third party websites. NepalVR is not responsible for the privacy policies or content of such websites. You should make sure that you read and understand the privacy policies of these sites and direct any concerns regarding external links to the site administrator or webmaster of that third party website.
8. Security of Information.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is entirely secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Information Regarding Children.
Our Product is not designed for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
10. User's Location
How to Contact Us.